The University of Namibia Alumni Association supports and underwrites the vision, mission and values of the University of Namibia, in particular:
- To create and maintain good relationships between Alumni and UNAM
- To ensure Alumni remain part of the treasure house of knowledge, in the preservation and promotion of the University
- Establish and maintain a strong network amongst Alumni and foster professional development, social engagement and support for UNAM.
The University of Namibia Alumni Association is a voluntary organisation that aims to further lifelong partnership between the University and members of the association to promote the University's mission and enhance multi-faceted public support.
The University of Namibia Alumni Association underwrites the following values:
- Human dignity, equality, freedom
- Community involvement and participation
- Transparency and inclusiveness
- Non-racism, non-sexism and representativeness