The Business Development division is streamlined to solicit projects that relates to business activities, but a major challenge in this division is that the business environment constantly changes, and new skills and strategies are thus required to reposition the business development services division to respond quickly to changes in the marketplace.
- Feasibility Study and Business Plan
- Foundation Program Tracer Study
- Integrated Major Stakeholder Survey: Claimants, Seriously Injured, Medical Service Providers, Staff and Xupifa Eemwenyo
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Project
- Poverty Alleviation Project
- Computer Assembly Project
The Business Development division clients range from different corporate entities and institutions, which include, MVA Fund, School of Medicine, UNAM Oshakati Campus, and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Unit.