The Centre is engaged in a number of human rights activities, including:
- Training of government officials in the skills of state reporting to international human rights organizations;
- Research and presentation of papers to the Law Reform and Development Commission on several issues;
- Capacity building and training of law students in the field of human rights;
- Developing a documentation centre for human rights materials;
- Ascertainment of Customary Law in Namibia;
- Modeling United Nation;
- Organizing workshops and conferences on human rights education and advocacy for groups such as: traditional secretaries, law enforcement officers, judges and magistrates.