The Departmental research theme currently is: Design of Communication Networks, Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic environmental Pollution.
Students carry out research on topic s including:
- Determination and Application of a Correction Factor to a Radio Wave Propagation Model
- An Investigation of Impulsive Noise in Narrowband Power Line Communication
- Performance Evaluation of Power Control Algorithms in Wireless Cellular Networks
- Modeling of Free Space Optical Communication
- Modeling Rainfall Rate for Los Radio Communication
- Echo State Network Parameter Turning for Image Retrieval