Video Conferencing is a support service that enables lecturers to teach students at various UNAM campuses in the country. It facilitates student access to the limited expertise that may be located at a specific campus.
Key functions of the Video Conferencing unit are, but not limited to:
- Coordinate day-to-day multiple video conferencing classes to all UNAM satellite campuses
- Assist with video conference interviews with shortlisted candidates at various satellite campuses using various tools (video conferencing, using Scopia/ or through Skype, Adobe Connect)
- Facilitate teleconferencing for interviews and meetings
- Provide video conferencing training
- Facilitating Public Address system during public lectures and other events
- Maintain video conferencing equipment facilities at all UNAM campuses